Sol Environment has an established a core of high-value services specifically tailored to the renewable energy, energy from waste and power generation sector. Sol is active in all areas of the sector and provides a range of services to project developers, landowners, investors and operators, assisting in both the development and operation phases of a project or scheme. Our advice has continually been proven to be pragmatic, high value and forward thinking. We work with numerous leading environmental technology companies and are at the forefront of the waste to energy developments. We can bring our experience and impartial advice to any project and assist in the development of a project from conception through to operation.
Our key services in this area are:
- Project Technology Due Diligence and Technical Appraisal
- Site Selection, Suitability Appraisal and Assessment, including: Site finding, selection and assessment; Electrical connection proximity / capacity assessments; Phase I Environmental Review: Evaluates the potential for soil and groundwater contamination liability associated with the current and historical use of a site and surrounding land; Phase 2 Environmental (Contaminated Land) Site investigation and Assessment
- Environmental Planning Sustainability Assessments
- Environmental Permitting Applications
- Operational Compliance Assistance
- End of Waste assistance
We also provide extensive advisory services for Small-Scale Renewable Energy, Biomass and Building Integrated Low Carbon Technology/Renewable Energy projects:
- Biogas Generation and Injection
- Solar, Wind and Hydro Generation
- Large and Small Scale EfW, Gasification and Advanced Thermal Treatment
- Biofuels and Energy Recovery Processes
- Micro and Small Scale Power Generation, Capacity Market Generation, Feed-in-Tariffs and Renewable Power
- Small, Medium and Large scale waste processing
Download our factsheets:
Renewable Energy Developments
Sol Environment Ltd has an established a core of high-value services specifically tailored to the renewable energy and generation sector. Sol is active in all areas of the sector and provides a range of services to project developers, landowners, investors and operators, assisting in both the development and operation phases of a project or scheme. Sol Environment has provided this short summary fact sheet in order to provide an outline of these services and provide an overview of where we can assist your organisation.
CO2 and Energy Strategy & Statements
Consideration of energy efficiency and low carbon impact of new developments is has become increasingly more prevalent at national and regional planning levels through established and emerging core strategies. In addition, mandatory minimum standards for CO2 emissions are continually increasing and enforced by Part L of the Building Regulations. Under government policy, it is proposed that new dwellings aim to acheive net zero CO2 emissions by 2020. Therefore, the requirement for developers to adopt robust and compliant energy strategies for to all new and proposed developments is increasingly significant.