Renewable Energy & Low Carbon Technology
Sol Environment Ltd have an established a core of high value services specifically tailored to the renewable energy and generation sector. Sol are active in all areas of the sector and provide a range of services to project developers, land owners, investors and operators, assisting in both the development and operation phases of a project or scheme.
Our advice has continually been proven to be pragmatic, high value and forward thinking. We work with numerous leading environmental technology companies and are at the forefront of the waste to energy developments. We can bring our experience and impartial advice to any project and assist in the development of a project from conception through to operation.
Our key services in this area are:
- Project Due Diligence and Technical Appraisal
- Site Selection, Suitability Appraisal and Assessment including:
- Site finding, selection and assessment
- Electrical connection proximity / capacity assessments
- Phase I Environmental Review: Evaluates the potential for soil and groundwater contamination liability associated with the current and historical use of a site and surrounding land
- Phase 2 Environmental (Contaminated Land) Site investigation and Assessment
- Environmental Planning Sustainability Assessments
- Environmental Permitting Applications
- Operational Compliance Assistance
- End of Waste assistance
We also provide extensive advisory services for small scale renewables and building integrated Low Carbon Technologies and renewables projects:
- Integrated building design and construction
- Building Insulation and design
- Low Energy Lighting Systems
- Small and Medium sized Hydro Scheme feasibility and design
- Micro and Small scale Power Generation, Feed-in-Tariffs and Renewable Power
- Small and medium scale waste processing
Sol’s can also provide third party assessment of any commercial or residential scheme against the requirements of the BRE’s Environmental Assessment Methodologies and Code for Sustainable Homes.
Download our factsheets here: