We can provide a full scope of services to support your organisation from project inception to final construction and operation. Sol’s approach ensures that where possible environmental planning and permitting considerations are considered in tandem, an approach which is proven and will provide the shortest possible lead time, lowest overall cost and consistent buy in from all statutory consultees and regulators.
Sol can provide the full range of disciplines typically required for planning and has a proven track record in providing advice and support across a broad range of development situations.
Sustainability and Low Carbon Development Advice
- Sustainability Appraisals
- Energy and CO2 emissions strategy (including building energy statements)
- BREEAM Assessments
- Code for Sustainable Homes Assessment
- Site feasibility and suitability assessments
We can also provide further Planning Support Services in the following areas
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 site assessment
- Air quality and odour impact prediction, assessment and control
- Water quality studies, flood risk assessment and sustainable water use
- Ecological studies, Phase 1 habitat surveys, nature conservation assessment and management plans
- Noise and vibration measurement, monitoring, prediction, assessment and control
- Archaeological and built heritage appraisal
- Identification and assessment of impacts on and from ground conditions, including site investigations, contamination risk assessments and remediation design
- Assessment and mitigation of landscape and visibility impacts
- Construction impact management, preparation and implementation of Construction Method Statements
In all cases, Sols team are highly qualified and experienced in providing expert evidence at planning inquiries, hearings and judicial reviews.
Download our factsheets here: